- It’s an easy way to feel what’s really going on inside you. What is your immediate reaction to the card you pulled? Your reaction tells you how you really feel about a situation.
- Oracle cards, whether you are a tarot or angel card enthusiast, is a very concrete way to reflect upon what is not yet made conscious – what lies deeper within us.
- It’s fun! (really the only reason we’d ever need, right?)
- Do you need to turn a situation around and get more positive? Oracle cards is an ingenious way to find answers and solutions. Often you’ll feel that “you knew that already” when you turn the cards but that’s the brilliance of it all; we already have the answers inside of us but we can’t always access them so easily. Try to view the oracle cards as your light and map to your inner wisdom.
- Are you looking for an everyday spiritual practice then oracle cards are easy to incorporate, they even come as apps! So even when you’re out and about you can turn the attention inward for a moment and get a loving answer to the questions you grapple with.
- Oracle cards are relatively easy to get started with compared to tarot. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned card slinger, oracle cards are such an easy intuitive tool to use.
- They are an amazing self-development tool. You will get to know yourself in a completely different way as you approach yourself in an intuitive way when using the cards.
Contains affiliate links – read my policy on affiliate linking here